GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
As a Product Manager Data, serving multiple GeoPhy product lines, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our key product lines, Evra and Apprise, through data. You will work in close partnership with our users, other Product Owners, business stakeholders and technical leadership to ensure we maximise the value of our data. This role will enable you in identifying and executing on opportunities to better meet user needs, as well as to extend our product offering with new and innovative ideas.
The impact you will have
- Execute GeoPhy’s business strategy at a data-level; owning the definition of our data deliverables backlog and aligning it with our web application deliverables backlog
- Ensure that there is a defined structure and standardize output of the data with the data engineering and data science teams
- Prepare requirements for, and accept the work of data engineering and data science teams, and manage and refine their backlog in line with business priorities
- Identify and evaluate new data sources and manage data vendors that will drive business and product success
- Identify opportunities to better leverage and combine existing data sources to deliver more value to our customers
- Collaborate with our data engineering and data science teams to make data and insights more readily accessible across all internal and external use cases
- Define and lead product discovery initiatives to establish a deep understanding of user needs by determining hypotheses and applying different research methods in order to test them
What we’re looking for
- 3 or more years of experience in B2B Product Management, Product Ownership or Business Analysis
- 6 or more years of experience in Data Science, Data Engineering or other relevant technical field
- Passionate about data and have a strong knowledge of data analysis, with hands-on experience in evaluating datasets
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with Online Analytical Processing databases (Redshift, BigQuery etc.)
- Creative thinker who can conclude meaningful insights from data to solve business problems
- Understanding of big data platforms, enterprise data warehousing principles and ETL solutions
- Proven ability to positively influence teams and stakeholders through empathetic product leadership
- Strong agile mindset, able to iterate fast and give early feedback
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
Bonus points for
- Experience in real-estate domain
What we’re offering
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organization
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company
- We arrange social activities to help our employees and families become familiar with each other and our culture
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!