GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Senior People Operations Specialist to join our team and support GeoPhytes by contributing to an outstanding GeoPhy journey.
From On-boarding to Off-boarding, throughout the entire employee lifecycle. In this role you will ensure People processes are efficient and aligned with our Business Strategy and that GeoPhytes across the globe get the support they need on all People related topics.
What you’ll be responsible for
- You work closely with the Head of People and Culture on programs and initiatives focussed on people development, performance management, training and coaching, organizational development, employee handbook and employee relations.
- You provide guidance and mentoring to our People Operations Associate to ensure the team functions well together.
- You provide input to help enhance our People programs and processes .
- You act as a first point of contact for GeoPhytes for day to day People related questions.
- You handle payroll and employment contracts and changes without error and in a timely manner.
- You support various work related topics like work visa approvals, relocation planning, health insurance or tax related issues requested by employees.
- You maintain knowledge on regional legal requirements, labor and tax law and will know when it is needed to get external legal assistance.
- You assure data accuracy in all People Tools.
- You manage and resolve employee relations issues.
- You conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
What we’re looking for
- Extensive experience in a Human Resources / PeopleOps role with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Dutch employment legislation.
- Experience and understanding how to build engagement.
- Proven track record of working in an international environment.
- Previous experience of supporting multiple countries at the same time.
- Strong sense of self awareness combined with a customer focus driven attitude.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Bilingual English and Dutch.
Bonus points for
- Experience with international payroll.
- Knowledge of US employment legislation.
- Experience with managing L&D and performance programs.
What we’re offering
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organization.
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion.
- This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination.
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!