GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
We are looking for an experienced IT Administrator who can help us define and build out our IT practice.
As the founding member of our IT team you will be responsible for building out the IT function within GeoPhy. Everything from laptop builds to user management to endpoint security and systems automation will be under your purview. You will work closely with our SRE and iInformation Security teams to build scalable and automated systems to support our employees.
You will join the stellar Geophy Technology team, where you will be able to do all of the above while having a lot of fun with colleagues from all over the world and all the room you need to learn and grow.
The impact you will have
- Define, document, and automate onboarding and offboarding processes
- Create standardized workstation images for employee computers
- Provide general IT support to employees
- Work with the SRE team to manage our office network
- Work with the Information Security team to automate user auditing within our systems
- Evaluate and implement endpoint protection, mobile device management, and other technology solutions
- Evaluate new and emerging technologies to determine if and when they should be considered for deployment
- Educate GeoPhy employees through the creation of training materials and presentations
- Work with the SRE and information security teams to define and test disaster recovery procedures
- Exemplify GeoPhy values and way of working, driving ownership and accountability within the teams
What we’re looking for
- Five or more years experience working in IT
- Strong knowledge of MacOS and Windows systems
- Strong understanding of security concerns
- A data and metric driven approach to decision making
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
Bonus points for
- Familiarity with information security certifications and audits
- Experience in real-estate domain
What we’re offering
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organization
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company
- We arrange social activities to help our employees and families become familiar with each other and our culture
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!