GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
As a Senior Frontend Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our client-facing products. You will be helping integrate a range of applications and services that will provide our clients with the data and insights they seek.
As a data company, our applications are read-heavy where the challenge is to provide a large body of insights in a useful, visually engaging and concise manner. We are growing and our applications are growing with us, therefore, scalability and performance are our main focuses.
The impact you will have
- Develop, maintain and ensure the quality of code in new and existing web application product lines
- Actively participate in the full software development lifecycle from ideation and planning through to development, testing, customer feedback and further iterations
- Proactively suggest improvements across the whole stack
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Data Engineers, Data Scientists to expose data through the web application
What we’re looking for
- 5 or more years of web development experience working with Vue.js, Vuex and ES6
- Experience working with map and location libraries (eg. Mapbox)
- Deep knowledge of testing at all levels, from unit testing to end-to-end
- Strong agile mindset, able to iterate fast and give early feedback
- Experience developing SaaS style applications and/or public APIs
- Desire and eagerness to contribute to the success of the company and grow along with it
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
Bonus points for
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Data visualisation experience
- Experience building client facing data applications
- Active member of the Open Source community
- Experience in the real-estate domain
What we’re offering
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organization
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company
- We arrange social activities to help our employees and families become familiar with each other and our culture
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!