GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
As Senior Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining our client facing products.
You will be working on a range of applications that will provide our clients with the information they seek. Part of that responsibility is designing and building the required auxiliary services to maintain billing, authentication, and API requests.
We’re growing and our applications are growing with us, therefore, scalability and performance are our main focuses.
What you’ll be responsible for
- You will be in charge of developing new features for our web applications as well as improving and maintaining the quality of the existing codebase.
- You will participate in the full product lifecycle: planning, conception, development, testing, customer feedback, and iteration
- .You will proactively suggest improvements across the whole stack.
- You will maintain our web application tech stack: Vue.js, PHP Laravel, PostgreSQL, Redis and whatever else is required to get the job done.
What we’re looking for
- Strong agile mindset, able to iterate fast and give early feedback.
- Proven experience (3+ years) with VueJS and PHP (Version 7+).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience building client facing data applications.
- Positive attitude.
- Desire and eagerness to contribute to the success of the company and grow along with it.
- Hands-on mentality.
Bonus points for
- Experience with AWS.
- IAM protocols knowledge.
- Experience with Event Sourcing and DDD.
- Data visualisation experience.
- Active member of the open source community.
- Basic understanding of the (global) real estate market.
What we’re offering
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package.
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- We arrange social activities to help our employees and families become familiar with each other and our culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!