GeoPhy is a technology led business focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations to commercial real estate institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our technology provides data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
Reporting to the Recruitment Team Lead, we are looking for a Recruiter to join our people and culture department. Responsibilities include advertising job openings online, actively developing relationships with potential candidates and internal stakeholders, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various roles.
To be successful in this role, you should have some experience in sourcing and interviewing for Go To Market roles.
You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire, and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong talent pipeline and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Post and update technical job descriptions
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ suitability
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in conferences and meetups to network with potential candidates
- Update the recruitment team on the status of open positions
- Provide interview feedback
What we’re looking for
- Proven work experience as a recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, video and structured)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Solid understanding of US HR practices and labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
Bonus points for the following
- Proven work experience building Go To Market teams
- Familiarity with Lever, Slack or Google Suite
- Experience with international recruitment
What we give you
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package
- GeoPhy is a family friendly company. We arrange social activities to help our employees and families become familiar with each other and our culture
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visa’s in the US.