GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that product teams deliver at quality, bringing a critical thinking approach to implement quality assurance through automated testing. You will be supporting your teams in understanding and analyzing business requirements, understanding the user journey and pains, spotting inaccuracies or defects in deliverables; as well as defining and communicating quality metrics to the team members and other stakeholders.
The impact you will have
- Analyze functional and technical requirements to signal inconsistent or insufficient requirements
- Understand business and user needs deeply
- Perform functional testing, performance testing and regression testing of services in our tech stack
- Define quality metrics which are informative, clear and understandable
- Build continuous integration and deployment solutions
- Communicate reports that provide insight on quality metrics
- You are well versed in testing tools such as Selenium, Postman, JMeter, etc. and know to pick the best tool for the job
What we’re looking for
- At least 6 years of Quality Assurance Engineering experience
- Knowledge of business-driven and risk based test methodologies
- Solid experience with automated testing using Junit/TestNG + Cucumber
- Experience working with Selenium web driver for UI testing and Postman for API testing
- Experience setting up and building continuous integration and deployment solutions (GitLab, Jenkins, Spinnaker, etc.)
- Experience with Jira
- Strong self-learning skills, ability to ask questions and a can-do attitude to find the right people in the organization who can answer them
- Strong Agile mindset with experience working within Scrum or Kanban frameworks
- Desire and eagerness to contribute to the success of the company and grow along with it
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
Bonus points for
- Experience with testing data with Great Expectations and other such tools
- Experience in real-estate domain
What we’re offering
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organization
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company
- We arrange social activities to help our employees and families become familiar with each other and our culture
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!