GeoPhy is a technology led business focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations to commercial real estate institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our technology provides data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
What you’ll be working on
As Product Owner, you will be working on the delivery of GeoPhy’s value product offering to align with the vision and roadmap of the business.
Our value product offering includes, but is not limited to, GeoPhy’s AI-powered valuations. The underlying models are developed by our cross-functional product team. They use a combination of dynamic data and supervised machine-learning techniques to provide real-time quality benchmarks and valuations across a wide range of property types.
You will need to meet the needs of a range of internal and external stakeholders, including data scientists, data engineers, other product owners, and our end users.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Execute the business’ strategy across GeoPhy’s value product offering
- Communicate the needs of the business to the team to ensure shared understanding and strategic alignment
- Prepare, refine and effectively communicate functional and technical requirements
- Accept completed work from the team, ensuring the work satisfies predefined acceptance criteria
- Manage and prioritise the backlog for the team
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, e.g. data scientists, data engineers, etc, to ensure dependencies are managed effectively
- Carry out user research to inform product development
- Participate in the Product Management Hub with other Product Owners to continuously work towards strategic, business goals
What we’re looking for
- Product Management, Product Ownership or Business Analysis experience
- Relevant experience or an educational background in Data Science, Computer Science or other relevant field
- Experience in data science, machine learning, AI
- B2B business experience
- Proven ability to positively influence teams and stakeholders through empathetic product leadership
- Ability to make data-driven decisions in a fast pace environment, balancing business and technical value
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation. We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package
- GeoPhy is a family friendly company. We arrange social activities to help our employees and families become familiar with each other and our culture
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world
Bonus points for
- Knowledge of the real estate domain
- Agile working experience
- Experience in working with cross-functional, partially remote teams
- Experience in using Jira
- Startup or early stage business experience
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visa’s in the US.