GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
What you’ll be working on
As Product Owner, you will be working on the delivery of our Value Drivers product offering to align with the strategic vision and roadmap of the business. Our architecture is built using innovative technologies that enable us to work at the scale required to deliver products to the global real estate market. You will need to meet the needs of a range of internal and external stakeholders, including engineers, other product owners and our end users.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Execute the business’ strategy across GeoPhy’s Value Driver product offering
- Communicate the needs of the business to the team to ensure shared understanding and strategic alignment
- Prepare, refine and effectively communicate functional and technical requirements, including preparation of any supporting documentation
- Accept completed work from the team, ensuring the work satisfies predefined acceptance criteria
- Manage and prioritise the backlog for the team
- Collaborate closely with globally distributed, internal stakeholders to ensure dependencies are managed effectively
- Participate in Product Management Team initiatives with other Product Owners to ensure best practices are followed
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a dedicated Product Management or Product Owner role, managing B2B or B2B2C products
- Experience, or an educational background in, Computer Science or other relevant field
- Good understanding of data analytics; comfortable working hands on with datasets to ensure they offer business value
- Proven ability to positively influence teams and stakeholders through empathetic product leadership
- Experience in preparing robust requirements and acceptance criteria for teams’ work
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
Bonus points for
- Commercial Real Estate domain knowledge
- Professional experience in the area of data analytics
- Agile working experience
- Experience in working with cross-functional, partially remote teams
- Experience in using Jira
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No set annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination,
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!