GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
As a Product Manager for our Apprise offering, you’ll play a leading role in discovering and delivering products and solutions that make it simpler and easier for clients to do business with us.
You’ll be responsible for identifying and executing on opportunities to better meet the needs of our clients, as well as extending our product offering with new and innovative ideas.
In this role, you will work on uncovering and defining client pain points, conceiving new product ideas, and contributing to a cross-functional team of designers and engineers responsible for building and shipping products that help our business acquire and retain customers.
The impact you will have
- Defining and driving a product roadmap that strikes the right balance between the needs of our clients and the strategic priorities of our business
- Speaking directly with clients and potential customers to develop a broad and deep understanding of their business process, pain points, and goals
- Partnering with business stakeholders, Design, and Engineering to define and measure the impact of product development efforts on critical business objectives
- Leading product development teams in refining, building, and shipping products, features, and enhancements that make Apprise the preferred valuation partner for CRE lenders and investors
- Diving deep to scope projects and document plans, outlining clear objectives for the team to tackle and writing specifications and users stories as needed
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of experience in product management or product ownership with a focus on B2B SaaS products
- Customer-centric mindset with a determination to uncover the real goals end-users seek to accomplish
- Exceptional communication skills with a talent for simplifying complex concepts for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams through all stages of the product life cycle
- A natural understanding of technology and how to use it to ship outstanding products
- A willingness to get into the weeds when necessary balanced with an awareness of when to focus more on the big picture
Bonus points for
- You have some knowledge of the Commercial Real Estate or Financial Services domain and can hit the ground running!
What we’re offering
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organization
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company
- We arrange social activities to help our employees and families become familiar with each other and our culture
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
GeoPhy is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against characteristics (including but not limited to; gender, age, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status.) We want everyone working at GeoPhy to treat others with respect and professionalism.
Please note: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visa’s in the US at this point in time.