GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
As Senior Product Designer, your role will be integral to the delivery of GeoPhy’s data-driven product offering; transforming the commercial real estate (CRE) investment market. You will work on the discovery and definition of user needs, the ideation and conception of product solutions, and responsible for delivering intuitive, innovative and beautiful designs that enable the world’s largest CRE investors and lenders to make better informed decisions, faster.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Holistic user experience analysis, exploring and improving the user journey.
- User research planning, documentation and synthesis to enable product discovery, in close collaboration with Product Management.
- Rapid wireframing and prototyping to refine ideas into tangible product features that satisfy user needs.
- Enable product delivery through development of design requirements and visual artefacts, including high fidelity interactive prototypes.
- Creating, managing and growing GeoPhy’s design system for use by multiple product functions.
What we’re looking for
- Multiple years working experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role.
- Strong UX, interaction, and visual design skills.
- Strong wireframing/prototyping skills.
- An empathetic mindset that enables the discovery and understanding of true user needs.
- A creative thinker that can take initiative and solve challenges in a fast paced tech environment through creative thinking.
- Sufficient self-awareness, to give and receive constructive design critique and help build a state-of-the-art design culture at GeoPhy.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams throughout the design process, incorporating feedback and frequently iterating design concepts.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrate experience in crafting usable digital interfaces.
- Design tools: Figma, Sketch, Invision, Principle, Framer, Adobe suite.
- Practical experience in agile, product development practices.
- Knowledge of the financial services domain.
Bonus points for
- Experience designing software products driven by data analytics and data science.
- Apart from experience/knowledge of the financial services domain, in particular knowledge/experience in Commercial Real Estate investment would be a big plus.
What’s in it for you?
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- We are fully supportive of remote working.
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.
- We are flexible, we don’t have a set annual leave allowance, we take time off when we need it.
- Compensation in line with the responsibilities of the role, pension contribution and a personal learning budget.
- Participation in our Employee Stock Option Plan.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination.
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!