GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
We are looking for an experienced People Operations Assistant to join our People & Culture team to help run our day to day operations.
As a People Operations Assistant you will support key HR processes and be a direct touch point for people in our organisation. You will be a valued member of the Geophy People & Culture team, where you will be able to do all of the above while having a lot of fun with colleagues from all over the world.
The position is for the duration of 6 months, to cover for maternity leave in our team.
Working part time can be discussed, with a minimum of 24 hours per week.
Preferred start date is November 15, so we can properly introduce you to our ways of working.
The impact you will have
- Prepare payroll reports for the Netherlands, and our international locations (US and Lithuania)
- Prepare and follow up on visa applications for new and existing employees
- Run our daily People Operations administration, including processing mail and office management
- Work together with the Head of People & Culture on employee changes and communication
- Help organise regular office lunch, drinks, and events to bring people at GeoPhy together
- Depending on your level of experience, you will also have the opportunity to work together with the Head of People & Culture on various projects for the organisation
What we look for
- Payroll experience in the Netherlands
- Knowledge of Dutch labour law
- Experience running HR administration
- Minimum availability of 24 hours per week, for 6 months
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- You have a positive attitude and energy, are curious, and solution focussed
Bonus points for
- Experience in a young, dynamic scaleup, or the drive to be part of one
- Experience with international payroll and labour law, specifically US
- Experience applying for Highly Skilled Migrant visa (Kennismigrantenvisum)
- Working on and/or managing HR projects (e.g. L&D, onboarding, employee events)
What we’re offering
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to our rapidly growing organization
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company
- We arrange social activities to help our employees and families become familiar with each other and our culture
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!