GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
As IT support you’ll be responsible for managing and maintaining the accounts that are used by your GeoPhy colleagues, making sure their hardware is fully operational and we are covered from a data security perspective. At times this requires a bit of creative thinking, “McGyvering” and detective work, and at other times some patience and empathy towards those that may not be as technical as yourself. Being part of a young and constantly evolving company also means that there aren’t protocols and procedures for everything. You can help build up the company and are provided with freedom to structure your role in a common-sensical way.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Managing employee accounts various apps and services.
- License management
- Access management for vendor tools
- Purchasing, registering and managing service and repairs for employee hardware.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day technical issues.
- Support our Ops Infra team in setting up equipment and connections around the office.
- Arrange technical onboarding for new hires.
- Creating and maintaining internal technical manuals.
- Handling account, data and hardware security.
- Remote IT support for our offices in New York, London and Kaunas.
What we’re looking for
- Affinity with technical troubleshooting.
- Ability to creatively come up with new solutions.
- Patience and empathy.
- Ability to be flexible in a fast paced environment, balancing business and technical value.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
Bonus points for
- Experience in a technical support role.
- Experience in a coding language such as Python.
- Experience in managing Data Products or the technologies that enable them.
- Experience in working with cross-functional, partially remote teams.
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination.
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!