GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our Data Science team to help produce client deliverables, produce replicable analyses and dashboards, and support data science modeling efforts.
You will work alongside other Data Analysts, Data Scientists and Software Engineers on the collection, structuring and analysis of data sources that will help advance our Value Drivers and Automated Valuation Models products, enabling us to better serve our customers in the commercial real estate industry.
You will join the stellar Geophy Technology team, where you will be able to do all of the above while having a lot of fun with colleagues from all over the world and all the room you need to learn and grow as a world-class Data Analyst.
The impact you will have
- Identify, analyze and curate existing data sources to improve model accuracy
- Work on analyzing and on boarding new contextual data sources and increase the quality, coverage, and depth of our global datasets
- Create indexes and features for the AVM
- Perform data wrangling and transformation in SQL/Postgresql databases
- Build indexes based on multiple data sources (accessibility index, vibrancy index, liveability index etc.)
- Produce client deliverables and support business development initiatives
- Conduct statistical analysis to identify patterns and insights
What we’re looking for
- Creative and intellectually curious people with at least 4 years hands-on experience in data analysis
- Professionals that prioritize effective and simple solutions over complete and complex ones
- Generous and flexible team players, with a strong sense of service, who gain energy from enabling people
- Deep knowledge of Python
- Proficiency with geospatial tools like PostGIS or QGIS
- Data professionals with excellent knowledge of SQL
- Good communicators who can understand and get to the bottom of the needs stated by people from different domains and backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
Bonus points for
- Experience in both small and large scale applications
- Experience in real-estate domain
What we’re offering
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organization
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company
- We arrange social activities to help our employees and families become familiar with each other and our culture
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!