GeoPhy is a technology led business focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations to commercial real estate institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our technology provides data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
GeoPhy is hiring a Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Analyst to support our business development, product, and research efforts.
Sitting at the intersection of customers, product, and research, you will play a critical role in generating insights that build our brand and help our customers, identifying ways to improve our products and contributing ideas and analysis to our research.
You are passionate about discovering new ways to turn data into actionable insights in the real estate sector.
Make the world of commercial real estate more transparent, efficient, and faster by joining GeoPhy in this exciting new position!
We have multiple roles open and are interested in people with specialties in various sectors including multifamily, industrial, and retail.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Business Development and Client Engagement: Support the go-to market team by acting as a multifamily subject matter expert. Translate data trends into fundamental insights for investors, lenders, and regulators. Work with clients, contribute to thought leadership, and conduct original, insightful analysis.
- Product Strategy and Development: Provide input into our product roadmap and help define product requirements based on your subject matter expertise and ability to understand how clients will use data to their advantage.
- Research: Participate in data and analytical research projects. Work closely with our data science and data engineering teams to be the “voice of the client” and define hypotheses, articulate requirements, and interpret results.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in either: CRE acquisitions / asset management or CRE research and analysis.
- Deep understanding of multifamily market including key drivers of value.
- Comfortable using third party industry data to assess properties and areas, including sales, rent, tax, and expense comps.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong sense of responsibility, deliver on commitments, and work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Very organized.
- Expertise in Excel.
Bonus points for
- Knowledge of industrial, retail, and/or office real estate.
- Strong experience with statistics.
- Experience with alternative, non-traditional data.
What we’re offering
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organization.
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion.
- This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination.
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
If you’re convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
GeoPhy is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against characteristics (including but not limited to; gender, age, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status.) We want everyone working at GeoPhy to treat others with respect and professionalism.
Please note: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visa’s in the US at this point in time.