Delft Area, Netherlands
GeoPhy is a technology led business focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations to commercial real estate institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our technology provides data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector
As a Growth Hacker, you will have a cross-functional role working closely with the Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Product teams. You will optimise our marketing tactics and channels to help propel our business forward. Utilising data driven marketing insights, you will develop an integrated marketing campaign that results in business leads and conversions. In short, you will make it easier for people to understand and fall in love with GeoPhy’s product.
What you'll be responsible for
- Analyse business developments and markets to direct and coordinate marketing activities
- Collaborate with teams to identify and select KPIs to focus on
- Amalgamate traditional and creative ideas to grow identified KPIs
- Analyse data and user feedbackTake responsibility for creative design, online and offline marketing campaigns, and prioritise growth channels
- Optimise channels to constantly improve GeoPhy’s performance
- Drive conversion rate optimisation and prioritise growth channels.
- Build relationships with multiple stakeholders
What we're looking for
- Data geek - have a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Insane about scalability
- Understanding conversion rate optimisation (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses
- Mad about A/B testing
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing, inbound and outbound marketing
- Excellent editing and copywriting skills
- Curious and super creative
- Top notch English language skills (C2/Bilingual)
- Experience with website analytics and business intelligence tools
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
Bonus points for
- Programming knowledge
- Experience with growth hacking tools such as MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, and Zapier to automate workflows
- Adobe analytics - web analysis
- Proficiency in Google cloud platform, Tableau, Big Query, SQL, Query Marketing platforms, Visual Basic and various structured analysis and design techniques
What we give you
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination,
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.
If you're convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Location: Delft Area, Netherlands