GeoPhy is a technology led business focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations to commercial real estate institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our technology provides data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector
We are looking for an Office Assistant to coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Office Assistant responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, ordering office supplies, greeting visitors, and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front Office Assistant or an Office Administrator would be an advantage. You should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases).
Ultimately, the Office Assistant should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve the office environment and day-to-day operations of the company.
- Answer the telephone
- Welcome guests and provide general support to visitors
- Responsible for duties including: maintenance, supplies and stationary, incoming and outgoing post, errands, and groceries
- Partner with the People Operations team to update and implement office policies as necessary
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires as requested through the People Operations team
- Address employee queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware, and travel arrangements)
- Plan in-house activities like parties and hackathons
- Administrative support for sales and marketing activities
- Coordinate with the IT department regarding office equipment
- Work with finance to manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office lease
- Organise the office layout, office operations and procedures
- Arrange repairs as needed and liaise with facility management vendors such as cleaning, catering, and security.
- Proven experience as an Office Assistant, Front Office Assistant or Administrative Assistant.
- Knowledge of office administration responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides and Hangouts), MS Office and Slack.
- Hands on experience with office equipment (e.g. projectors and printers).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative and positive mindset with the ability to suggest improvements.
- High School education.
Bonus points for
- Additional qualification as Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination,
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.
If you're convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!