Greater New York City Area
GeoPhy is a technology led business focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations to commercial real estate institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our technology provides data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector
GeoPhy is looking for a thoughtful and creative Product Marketer who will help build awareness and drive customer engagement as we create and define a new market category. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, customer-focused tech company to help shape our product marketing function. In this role, you will partner with product/tech, sales and marketing to help manage GeoPhy’s valuation product portfolio roadmap and communications relating to new feature releases. You will help ensure that new features are well researched and explain the benefits to our clients.
What you'll be responsible for
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and its positioning.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for products you support in conjunction with the marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support GeoPhy valuation products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for GeoPhy’s valuation products externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; inform them of the problems our products solve for buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and advise how and when to use it.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with some experience in a market-facing role (e.g., delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research).
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and HubSpot.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn’t—working.
- Must be a persuasive public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
Bonus points for
- Business or marketing degree
What we give you
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination,
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.
If you're convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Location: Greater New York City Area