Delft Area, Netherlands
Software Architect - Data Integration
GeoPhy is a technology led business focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations to commercial real estate institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our technology provides data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector
As a Geophy Software Architect - Data Integration, you will be responsible for defining componentalized, metadata-driven architecture for our Data Delivery Pipelines. The typical pipeline encompasses data extraction and ETL components as well as eventual geospatial processing elements. You will be responsible for designing a set of reusable "plug and play" components that can be shared across multiple pipelines to accelerate the pipeline delivery.
As an Architect, you will be assisting the Product Owners in defining priorities, and provide technical leadership to the teams that build the data pipelines.
What you'll be responsible for
- Breaking down the existing Data Pipelines into sets of reusable, loosely coupled components
- Defining the reusable elements
- Designing the metadata-driven solutions for each element and defining the configuration requirements
- Breaking down the solution into deliverables
- Working with Product Owners to align the priorities and sequence of the delivery of various solution components
- Providing Technical Leadership to our ETL and Data Extraction Software teams
- Ensuring alignment between the Data Integration and other architecture domains (Semantic Architecture, Data Science solutions, Data Processing solutions)
What we're looking for
- Proven experience in Software Architecture domain, with specific focus on Data Integration, Data Provisioning, or Data Management
- Familiarity with Architecture Delivery Frameworks (e.g. Togaf)
- Hands-on experience with at least one professional ETL tool (Informatica PowerCenter, IBM DataStage etc)
- Hands-on experience with Data Quality framework components (profiling, business data quality assessment, data reliability assessment)
- Proven experience with designing metadata-driven solutions
- Experience with Python
- Experience with delivery in Agile environments
- Understanding of Data Scraping / Data Extraction technologies
- Understanding of geospatial data
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to work efficiently in distributed teams
- Strong technical mentorship skills
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical skills
Bonus points for
- Understanding RDF / Semantic Paradigm
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with infrastructure architecture topics, namely:
- -data pipeline monitoring and execution status visibility
- -scaling of data integration components
What's in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination,
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.
If you're convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Location: Delft Area, Netherlands