GeoPhy Enhances Leading Evra Platform
Adds property-level occupancy indicator for US multifamily, custom reports, and neighborhood data downloads to augment property and hyperlocal insights
New York, New York – August 17, 2021 – GeoPhy today launched three enhancements to its Evra platform that help commercial real estate investors and lenders better screen and value multifamily properties:
- Tenant Population Indexes (TPI): Provides trended indexes based on the number of tenants in multifamily properties nationwide at a property, neighborhood, and metro area level. The indexes help investors and lenders understand and monitor changes in occupancy for multifamily properties.
Competing offerings in the commercial real estate (CRE) space are based on property management software and cover only a portion of the overall market using that software. TPI tracks hundreds of thousands of properties nationwide of all sizes, including small properties below 20 units, by tapping into GeoPhy’s proprietary Tenant Credit Profile data set’s nationwide coverage. TPI is updated monthly and includes two years of monthly trends.
- Evra Insights Portal: Delivers custom reports, maps, and dashboards for GeoPhy’s premium customers within a dedicated, secure location of the Evra platform. The custom reports may include a combination of client-provided, GeoPhy-provided, or externally sourced data linked and viewable by all users within a client enabling seamless collaboration across functions. For example, a client may request a custom report showing key metrics on their currently owned portfolio of properties and selected comps for each.
The reports can tap any GeoPhy dataset, including: multifamily tenant credit data aggregated at the property, neighborhood, and metro level; property sale, tax, and lending data; REIT portfolios for comparison to client portfolios; and automated valuation model quotes for individual multifamily properties.
- Neighborhood Rating Download: Premium customers can now gather our proprietary Neighborhoods ratings directly within Evra. Updated monthly, the latest neighborhood data – including both Multifamily and Industrial Neighborhoods – are available for download in CSV and GeoJson format, for incorporation into client business analysis tools.
These features build on a busy summer of GeoPhy enhancements to its core set of offerings for the CRE market, among which also include:
- Tenant Credit Profile provides an assessment of tenant financial health and credit risk by aggregating all credit scores and metrics at a property level, updated monthly
- Neighborhood Price Indexes provides 10 years of multifamily price/square foot data at a neighborhood level, updated monthly
- Multifamily and Industrial Value Drivers supports CRE analysts with scores of relevant hyperlocal metrics that impact a building’s value
- GeoPhy Neighborhoods are granular, contiguous local areas that are graded and ranked using a data-driven approach that takes into account demographic, housing, and local amenity traits. More granular than submarkets, they can be used to prioritize and assess the attractiveness of local areas and provide insight into neighborhood characteristics.
GeoPhy, with U.S. headquarters in New York City, is making the world of commercial real estate more transparent, efficient, and faster. We combine traditional and alternative data sources with machine learning to help clients identify opportunities and manage risks across the market.
Teun van den Dries
Founder and CEO
Senior Director, Marketing
PO Box 4668 #77270
New York, NY 10163-4668