GeoPhy is a technology led business focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations to commercial real estate institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our technology provides data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, customer-focused tech company to help shape our product marketing function. In this role, you will be responsible for leading GeoPhy’s demand generation strategy and execution, from increasing our top-of-funnel trial volume, to nurturing leads through both self-serve and enterprise revenue paths.
As our ideal candidate, you are:
A Performance Marketing Pro: You’ve had previous, hands-on experience scaling paid acquisition channels like Google AdWords; Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin Ads; Display & native advertising. You are very comfortable managing budgets and working without the help of an agency.
Data-Driven, with previous SaaS experience: Equipped with strong analytical skills, you love data and are well versed in MQL, SQL, pipeline forecasting and management, and driven by optimization of performance metrics (CAC, conversion rates, etc).
Curious & Willing: You believe in a growth mindset, and are always looking for new channels to test and experiment with. You don’t mind being wrong if it means you are learning and teaching others. You have a track record of taking initiative to make things happen.
What you'll be responsible for
- Your responsibilities can be grouped under two categories:
- Manage end-to-end paid marketing efforts, including PPC, Display, Paid Social, Sponsorships, and other paid media opportunities.
- Own the demand generation marketing budget and performance.
- Build performance dashboards and report regularly on top KPIs, including new trials, pipeline conversion rates, cost-per-lead, and cost-per-customer.
- Identify new opportunities and channels to accelerate user acquisition and develop predictive modeling around ROI-positive growth opportunities.
- Drive the development of conversion optimized landing pages, and work closely with our web team on conversion optimization strategies.
- Work with Content and Community (team) on content syndication strategies and placements.
- Partner with internal creative teams to develop integrated marketing messaging and creative execution.
- Work cross-functionally with design and engineering on in-product growth initiatives.
- Lead the strategy for Product Qualified Leads, working closely with Marketing Operations on lead scoring, lead nurturing, and lead-to-revenue pipeline growth.
What we're looking for
- Demonstrable experience in high-growth, high-volume, B2B Saas
- Proven experience developing and scaling paid marketing programs that deliver conversions, sales pipeline and revenue
- Self-motivated and strong collaborator
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Automation systems
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to establish priorities and communicate expectations
- Ability to establish credibility through vision, technical expertise and implementation
Bonus points for
- An understanding of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe suite or Invision
- A passion for UX/UI and the design community
What we give you
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination.
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.
If you're convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visa's in the US.