GeoPhy is the leading provider of daily automated valuations for the real estate sector. Our proprietary database and platform combine vast amounts of property level income and sales price data with semantic, geospatial and temporal data enrichment to create a unique Data Lattice.
Our multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using our proprietary data integration platform with machine learning to create the Value Lattice for commercial real estate.
What you’ll be working on
As Technical Product Owner, you will be working on the delivery of our internal toolings and data management platform, which are the foundation of our product.
Our architecture is built using innovative technologies that enable us to work at the scale required to deliver products to the global real estate market. You will need to meet the needs of a range of internal stakeholders, including other product owners and data teams.
What you'll be responsible for
- Execute the business’ strategy across GeoPhy’s Data Management and Delivery product offering
- Communicate the needs of the business to the team to ensure shared understanding and strategic alignment
- Prepare, refine and effectively communicate functional and technical requirements, including preparation of any supporting diagrams and wireframes
- Accept completed work from the team, ensuring the work satisfies predefined acceptance criteria
- Manage the technical roadmap for GeoPhy’s Data Management and Delivery product offering to balance business value with technical innovation
- Manage and prioritise the backlog for the team
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, e.g. data scientists, data engineers, developers, architects etc, to ensure dependencies are managed effectively
- Participate in the Product Management Hub with other Product Owners to continuously work towards strategic, business goals
What we're looking for
- At least mid-level Product Management, Product Ownership or Business Analysis experience
- Relevant experience or an educational background in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Proven ability to positively influence teams and stakeholders through empathetic product leadership
- Ability to make data-driven decisions in a fast pace environment, balancing business and technical value
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination.
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.
Bonus points for
- Commercial Real Estate domain knowledge
- Experience in managing Data Products or the technologies that enable them
- Agile working experience
- Experience in working with cross-functional, partially remote teams
- Experience in using Jira