GeoPhy is a technology led business focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations to commercial real estate institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our technology provides data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
The Sales Associate is responsible for finding, communicating with, and qualifying leads, as well as supporting Account Executives to steward active opportunities through the sales process until deals are closed.
What you'll be responsible for
- Find, research, and prioritize prospects and leads
- Connect with prospects using phone, email, and chat
- Work closely with Account Executives to transition qualified leads
- Work closely with Marketing to coordinate and executive campaigns, product launches, and events
- Document daily activities in Salesforce
- Provide constructive feedback internally regarding how to improve our messaging, and product and service offerings
- Represent GeoPhy with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree from 4 year institution
- Proven experience in pipeline building and sales (face to face, selling over the phone, cold calling) in B2B environment
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/ listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Extremely organized and methodical, with strong ability to prioritize activities
- Fearless attitude and hunter mentality
- Team player
- Understanding of either commercial real estate investing and underwriting, or real estate data, technology, and/or analytics
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination,
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.