GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our people team. Responsibilities include identifying current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings online, actively developing relationships with potential candidates, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
To be successful in this role, you should have solid work experience in sourcing, interviewing and evaluating technical candidates.
You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and will help us build a strong employer brand whilst ensuring we provide a positive candidate experience.
What you'll be responsible for
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Write, post and update (technical) job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ suitability
- Coordinate with leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with potential hires
- Report to Head of People Operations on the status of our recruitment pipeline
- Provide interview feedback to candidates
What we’re looking for
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
Bonus points for
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Lever, Slack or Google Suite
- Experience with International Recruitment
What's in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination.
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.