GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
We are looking for someone with outstanding communication abilities and fantastic organisational skills to join us as an Onboarding Specialist. You will assume responsibility for a number of pre-boarding tasks. You will apply your time management and problem solving skills to help smoothly transition new hires from the Talent Acquisition team to the People Ops team.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Be the point of contact for all new hires, helping address their queries
- Maintain and update related records and documents
- Step in as the point of contact for internal stakeholders related to onboarding
- Ensure accuracy of candidate information in contracts
- Constantly brainstorming to streamline the onboarding process
- Be the ambassador for GeoPhy and help new hires feel welcome
What we're looking for
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Meticulous attention to detail, organisational sensitivity, and ability to prioritise
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment
- As the point of contact for new hires, have an outgoing and cheerful disposition
Bonus points for
- International work/internship experience
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination,
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.