GeoPhy is a technology led business focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations to commercial real estate institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our technology provides data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
You will be a key driver in developing a scalable CRM and MAS that support our global sales and marketing team. You will be responsible for designing and executing an approach to our go-to-market systems that supports our strategy that will enable the company’s growth. You will own data governance and dashboard analytics. You will partner cross-functionally with sales, marketing, finance, and product to understand goals and requirements, and work with those functions to implement them.
The right candidate is someone highly motivated and enthusiastic, is process driven and detail oriented with Salesforce and marketing automation system administrator experience.
What you'll be responsible for
- Manage Salesforce.com (SFDC). Help determine the appropriate marketing automation system, then implement and manage its implementation
- Provide routine support and user maintenance for SFDC
- Design, configure and administer SFDC
- Own data quality and governance
- Develop and maintain strategic business reports and dashboards critical to day-to-day operations for Sales and Marketing teams
- Own the entire product lifecycle from requirements gathering and functional design to cross-functional project management and production releases
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting
- Provide user training, and create and maintain thorough, up-to-date, functional and technical systems documentation
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification; Relevant experience with an Salesforce.com instance
- Experience with unit testing, deploying change sets from Salesforce sandbox environments, and familiarity with common software development practices and methodologies
- Proven experience implementing and managing systems such as Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot
- Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions, and exposure to sales and marketing processes and platforms in a technology and/or data company
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and willingness to take initiative and ownership in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment managing multiple priorities.
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination.
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.