GeoPhy is a technology led business focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations to commercial real estate institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our technology provides data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
What you’ll be working on
As Product Owner, you will be working on the delivery of our Value Product offering to align with the strategic vision and roadmap of the business.
Our architecture is built using innovative technologies that enable us to work at the scale required to deliver products to the global real estate market. You will need to meet the needs of a range of internal and external stakeholders, including other product owners, our business development team, and GeoPhy’s clients.
What you'll be responsible for
- Execute the business’ strategy across GeoPhy’s Value Product offering
- Communicate the needs of the business to the team to ensure shared understanding and strategic alignment
- Prepare, refine and effectively communicate functional and technical requirements, including preparation of any supporting diagrams and wireframes
- Accept completed work from the team, ensuring the work satisfies predefined acceptance criteria
- Manage and prioritise the backlog for the team
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, e.g. data scientists, data engineers, developers, architects etc, to ensure dependencies are managed effectively
- Participate in Product Management Team initiatives with other Product Owners to ensure best practices are followed
What we're looking for
- Between 3 - 5 years experience in a dedicated Product Management or Product Owner role, managing B2B or B2B2C products
- Relevant experience, or an educational background in, Computer Science or other relevant field
- Proven ability to positively influence teams and stakeholders through empathetic product leadership
- Ability to make data-driven decisions in a fast pace environment, balancing business and technical value
- Experience in preparing robust requirements, mock-ups and acceptance criteria for teams' work
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No set annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination,
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
Bonus points for
- Commercial Real Estate domain knowledge
- Experience in managing Data Products or the technologies that enable them
- Agile working experience
- Experience in working with cross-functional, partially remote teams
- Experience in using Jira
If you're convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visa's in the US.