GeoPhy is a technology led business focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations to commercial real estate institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our technology provides data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
This is an opportunity to lead large-scale engagements with major financial institution clients. Acting as a trusted advisor to your client(s), the Client Engagement Manager will be accountable for driving overall satisfaction and business impact from implementation through delivery and beyond. You will oversee and manage the client relationship and coordinate across internal and client team members as we deliver and enable their success.
You will help clients assess their current and future needs while providing direction to the relevant GeoPhy resources to serve them. Your in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and understanding of our capabilities will be critical to ensuring a great client experience.
Internally at GeoPhy, you will be the primary advocate for your clients – engaging across functions to deliver a superior experience. You will proactively identify issues to address and opportunities to pursue, ensuring we do so in a way that is appropriate for your client.
What you'll be responsible for
- Your responsibilities can be grouped under two categories:
- Lead client engagement – serve as the primary client contact; lead internal product, delivery and implementation teams; involve subject matter experts, and escalate when necessary
- Ensure client satisfaction – set and manage client expectations, communicate regularly and deliver consistently; document and disseminate as appropriate
- Deliver business impact and value – develop a vision and roadmap informed by a deep understanding of overall client business, strategy, priorities, and consumers
- Drive adoption and manage change – develop and execute plans to drive usage and incorporation of our solutions into the client’s business process
- Become a trusted advisor – establish credibility with key client partners by being a thought leader, presenting sound recommendations and delivering reliably
- Oversee client-specific resources and deliverables – approve business requirements, review project plans and guide internal resources; escalate as necessary
- Lead a high-performing team –marshal internal resources/teams for your client
- Deliver responsible growth – work with internal resources and stakeholders to develop and manage SOWs, contracts and client-specific P&Ls
- Broaden engagement over time – proactively identify opportunities to grow the business based on a deep understanding of your client’s needs and our capabilities
- Ensure long-term client needs are met – advocate for your client by providing input into product roadmaps and development prioritization
- Contribute to sustained GeoPhy success – collect and share win stories, case studies, best practices and other ways to improve our product or solution
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree from 4 year institution
- Proven experience in pipeline building and sales (face to face, selling over the phone, cold calling) in B2B environment
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/ listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Extremely organized and methodical, with strong ability to prioritize activities
- Fearless attitude and hunter mentality
- Team player
- Understanding of either commercial real estate investing and underwriting, or real estate data, technology, and/or analytics
Bonus points for
- Advanced degree – MBA or Masters in related field
- Management consulting – experience with top-tier consulting organization
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination.
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.