GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
As Scrum Master, you will be working with one or multiple teams at GeoPhy, ensuring that team members understand Agile values and principles and are willing to follow them. You will be supporting and coaching your teams, helping them to spot and resolve inefficiencies, connect better with other teams and business stakeholders, and feel more comfortable and happy at work.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Execute Agile implementation strategy across teams, promoting Agile way of thinking across the company
- Coach and support teams with their Scrum implementations
- Help teams become more efficient in their work, constantly facilitating their inspect and adapt cycle, and resolving any impediments they may have
- Assist in developing self-organised and autonomous teams that are well aligned with each other, as well as with the company's business goals, and understand how their work contributes to those goals
- Coach and support Product Owners in their work
- Manage and configure Atlassian Jira tool for your teams
- Facilitate close alignment and regular contact points between the team, Product Owner and business stakeholders
- Continuous work in streamlining communication and knowledge sharing in the company
- Actively participate in Agile Hub and work closely with the Agile Coach on refining Agile implementation strategy for the company
What we’re looking for
- Strong Agile mindset
- Previous experience working as Scrum Master
- Experience in working in diverse environments with global teams
- Good understanding of what "servant leadership" means
- Exceptional people interaction skills with the ability to positively influence teams and individuals
- Be independent and autonomous, while at the same time maintaining an excellent alignment with the Agile Coach, other Scrum Masters, and the rest of the company
- Excellent communication skills in English
Bonus points for
- Experience with Kanban
- Experience in using and configuring Jira
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination.
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.