GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
We are looking for an energetic People Operations (traditionally known as HR) professional who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and who is comfortable always being the face of our team. We believe in the importance of being accessible and showing our best interpersonal skills to all employees. You will play a pivotal role in demonstrating our company culture and making a great first impression. If you are a self-starter looking for a role creating a world-class employee experience and you are energized by the idea of creating a smooth operating People Ops team, this job is for you!
You are responsible for HR administration and making sure that all (international) HR processes in the company are clear to all and run as smoothly as possible. As we are a young and fast-growing company, not all processes are in place yet, you’re up to the challenge to get us there! You report to the Head of People Operations, and work with our People Operations Assistant.
What you'll be responsible for
- You are responsible for designing, implementing and supervising the administrative processes related to onboarding, employment changes, and offboarding.
- You work with the wider organisation to create a positive onboarding experience for new hires by ensuring all aspects of onboarding are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- You are the team’s specialist when it comes to administrative processes regarding immigration, payroll changes, employee benefits, absenteeism etc.
- You proactively manage the quality of data in our HR systems.
- You are the escalation point for internal and external queries regarding administrative and operational issues.
- Together with the People Operations Assistant you prepare the monthly payroll cycle.
- You prepare input for monthly People Operations reporting.
What we're looking for
- You have an inquisitive nature and are always looking for ways to simplify and improve your work.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented with consistent follow up.
- Wonderful interpersonal skills and demonstrated success working with all levels in an organisation.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- You have deep working knowledge of operational HR functions.
- You operate effectively to manage multiple priorities in a global, dynamic environment.
- You’re tech-savvy
Bonus points for the following
- Experience in an Agile organisation
- Knowledge of real estate or start up markets
- Experience with BambooHR, Lever, Slack, Google Suite
- Qualification in Human Resources or relevant field
What we give you
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination.
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.