GeoPhy is a technology led business focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations to commercial real estate institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our technology provides data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
GeoPhy is on a mission to improve the way investors and lenders buy, sell, and manage commercial properties. We provide an ML-powered Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Valuation platform that provides actionable data, analytics and valuations to institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our automated valuation model (AVM) and underlying value drivers provide actionable data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
GeoPhy is looking for a thoughtful and creative Director of Product Marketing to lead the function, build the team, grow awareness, and drive customer engagement as we create and define a new market category. This is an exciting opportunity to join and help define a rapidly growing, customer-focused tech company as you help us shape our product marketing function. In this role, you and your team will partner with product/tech, sales, and marketing leadership to help manage GeoPhy’s valuation product portfolio roadmap and communications relating to new feature releases. You will help ensure that new features are well researched and explain the benefits to our clients.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Leadership--build the product marketing function from the ground up while advising and developing a global team of product marketers.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and its positioning.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for products you support in conjunction with the marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support GeoPhy valuation products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for GeoPhy’s valuation products externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; inform them of the problems our products solve for buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and advise how and when to use it.
What we're looking for
- Product marketing leadership experience with experience in a market-facing role (e.g., delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Demonstrated track record of leading product marketing for fast growing B2B technology products
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn’t—working
- Must be a persuasive public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
Bonus points for
- Business, marketing, or journalism degree
If you're convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visa's in the US.