GeoPhy is a technology led business focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations to commercial real estate institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our technology provides data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
We’re looking for a talented UIUX designer to design and elevate our brand and products. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a young, driven company and really dive into creating a coherent design experience. The ideal candidate should be able to synthesise user touchpoint and design the content together with the team. You should have an eye for translating user stories into solutions that are intuitive and functional.
What you'll be responsible for
- Collaborate with visual designers to create beautiful interface that are intuitive and functional
- Conceptualise solutions that bring simplicity and usability to complex design problems.
- Continue to create and safeguard our brand library and refine our design system.
- Create design deliverables (mockups, flows, UI prototypes, illustrations etc).
- Expand & honour our design guidelines, best practices and standards
Day to day:
- Work closely with the UX designer and visual designer to design the overall vision of our website & products.
- Materialise design deliverables for a smooth handover.
- Update the brand library and conform the overall look and feel of GeoPhy.
- Collaborate with Product owners to design optimisation tests.
- Sync weekly with design team on design practices and insights.
What we're looking for
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your design expertise and attention to details
- Previous experience as a digital designer
- Comfortable with working in a small team
- Creative & effective problem solverCan deal with limitation but not afraid to confront a challenge
- Experience working in an agile/ scrum development process
- Good verbal & written English
Bonus points for
- Experience with explanimation
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination.
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.