GeoPhy is a technology led business focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations to commercial real estate institutional lenders and investors in the financial sector. Our technology provides data and insight that helps drive acquisition due diligence, current book monitoring, and site selection review. GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
As a GeoPhy Account Executive you are the link between our US clients and the GeoPhy platform and tech teams. You will be working closely together with the whole team to be able to provide solutions and respond to the needs of some of the largest institutions operating in the international financial and property markets. You are the last link in a chain from raw data into a great value proposition for our clients. It is your job to maintain a strong relationship between GeoPhy and its clients and to make sure GeoPhy's reputation keeps improving within the real estate market. Doing so, you will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation. We are a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. Up for the challenge? Come work with us!
What you’ll be responsible for
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance our clients’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with our clients is your responsibility to support them and understand their needs and expectations
- Seek new opportunities to add value to existing clients
- Respond to questions and resolve issues aiming to customer satisfaction and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Monitor work progress
- Research and report trends and industry insights within the real estate market
- Present products to prospective clients
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Developing pitches to win new business
- Arranging sales and creative presentations
- Invoice chasing and escalation as needed
- Assist sales team with lead conversion.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Demonstrable knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Thrives under pressure and driven by working to deadlines
- Desire and eagerness to contribute to the success of the company and grow along with it
- Proactive and organised approach
- Positive attitude, a sense of humour and outgoing character
Bonus points for
- A degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or other relevant field
- Additional languages
- Can draw from your previous experience working in start-ups or young companies
- Understanding of the (global) real estate market
- Ability to out-smart us
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination.
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.