GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
We’re looking for a talented UX designer to design and elevate our platform. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a young, driven company and really dive into creating a coherent design experience. The ideal candidate should be able to synthesise user touchpoints and design the content together with the team. You should have an eye for translating user stories into solutions that are intuitive and functional.
What you'll be responsible for
- Collaborate with engineering to define product direction and experience
- Conceptualise solutions that bring simplicity and usability to complex design problems
- Conduct user research, testing and analysis to inform product decisions
- Communicate design solutions to the development team
- Create design deliverables (wireframes, mockups, flows etc)
- Honour design guidelines, best practices and standards
Day to day:
- Develop and sketch new interactions for the dashboard
- Work alongside POs and engineers to prototype design concepts
- Map out user experience flows
- Collaborate with Product Owners to design optimisation tests
- Sync weekly with design team on design practices and insights
What we're looking for
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your UX expertise and attention to details
- Experience in corporate UX
- Creative & effective problem solver
- Can deal with limited information and not afraid to confront challenges
- Experience working in an agile/ scrum development process
- Excellent written/spoken English
What we give you
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination.
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.