GeoPhy is a technology company in the real estate space. We provide property valuations engineered for the modern world, giving property lenders and investors fast, consistent and reliable access to information. Our technology allows our customers to understand value and its drivers by using both traditional and unconventional sources, using machine learning to create the most accurate valuations in the market.
GeoPhy’s multidisciplinary teams consist of data scientists, engineers, statisticians and economists, using data science and supervised machine learning to optimize the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
As a Finance Administrator, you are responsible for organising and performing daily accounting
tasks that will support our dynamic and growing company.
Your responsibilities will include maintaining records for all transactions, entering financial
transactions into our internal databases, raising, paying and reconciling invoices, and preparing
monthly and quarterly financial reports. If you have a background in Finance and knowledge of
bookkeeping activities, we’d like to meet you.
Ideal candidates are motivated, results-driven, self-starters who have a good finance experience. In this dynamic, challenging role, you'll have a serious impact as we build for the future.
What you'll be responsible for
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Bank reconciliation
- Review of expense reports
- Review of timesheets
- Maintaining digital and physical financial records
- Participating in monthly, quarterly and year-end closing for internal reporting
- Participating in year-end closing, preparation for the external accountant/auditor
- Ad hoc reporting
- Communication with internal and external customers
What we're looking for
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required in Dutch and English
- Relevant experience (in accounting, financial, or similar)
- Flexible and copes with change well
- Process optimisation, administrative improvement
- Excellent IT literacy, numeracy and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of the Dutch tax laws and regulations
- Proactive – thinks about processes, able to suggest and make improvements
- Personable/ Team player – able and willing to reach out to others and connect teams
- Tenacious – a determination to get the job done with a “right first time” attitude
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate our rapidly growing organisation.
- We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- Personal learning budget.
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location.
- No annual leave allowance; take time off whenever you need.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination,
- GeoPhy is a family and pet friendly company.
- Get involved in board games, books, and lego.
If you're convinced you are the right fit and you can’t wait to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you!